Monthly Archives: April 2011
Brilliant Stars, KIDS CO-OP’s alternative to pre-school program¬†is excited to announced the 2011-2012 schedule. The 2 year old program is offered Tuesdays and/or Thursdays. Choose from half day program (9:30 – 12:00 or fully day program (9:30 – 3:00).
Terrific Two’s is an age appropriate educational program that will develop a child’s love for learing and a fitness program to enhance hand =eye coordination and gross motor development.
Fabulous Three/Four’s is an age appropriate program aimed at getting children ready for kindergarten with both educational and social skills, as well as promoting FITNESS, FRIENDS and FUN while doing GYMNASTICS – TUMBLE and DANCE! A Little Stars Recreational Gymnastics Class is included in the am session of camp and a Super Stars Recreational Gymnastics Class is included in a full day.
Costs: One half day per week $110.00/month – Two half days per week¬† $130.00 – One full day per week $130.00 – Two full days or four half days per week $235.00 Call 610-861-9151 for more information or to register.
KIDS CO-OP’s alternative to pre-school program prepares children for kindergarten by teaching…
- Lanuage Arts: Taught through site and sounds. Students will learn the alphabet by using manipulative’s, hands-on-activites, puzzles and songs along with creative and fun activities to identify letters and the sounds they make.
- Math Skills: Learning to identify numbers and using counting¬† games to build basic math skills.
- Art: Children develop self expression through painting, coloring, gluing and cutting with scissors. Students are taught colors and pattern repetition.
- Social Skills/Self Help Skills: While¬†LEARNING and doing FITNESS we will be making FRIENDS and having FUN! Children will develop friendly manners toward others,¬†improve their¬†listening skills, learn the importance of safety and¬†practice¬†following directions.
- Snack Time: A daily healthy snack is provided. It is during this time children are encouraged to converse with others, develop social skills and make friends.
- Circle Time: Children will talk about shapes, weather, colors, calendar, holidays and story time!
- Fitness: Students develop the importance of physical activity at a young age. Our 23,000 square foot gym filled with pre-school bars, tumbling areas, tumble trak, air trak, fitness pit, beams, spring floors, dance studio and pre-school gymnastic program is¬†designed to develop a love of activity in a safe and exciting environment.¬†¬†Yes, if you believe fitness aids in the growth of healthy, happy¬†children then the¬†KIDS CO-OP’s Brilliant Star program is the alternative to Pre-school program for you!
Please call us at 610-861-9151 for more information,¬† a free trial and/or to register.
Wow, this year’s NO BUMMER SUMMER Day CAMP is filled with all new theme Crafts, Snacks, Field Trips, T.G.I.F. end of the week Team Building activities and lots of FITNESS, FRIENDS, FUN while choosing from GYMNASTICS, TUMBLE, DANCE and/or MOTION EVOLUTION¬† FITNESS classes.
Whether this is your child’s first experience with day camp or they are old pros at it we realize that choosing where your child/ren will go to camp is an important family decision.
If your family is looking for a¬† summer camp¬† program where activities are exciting, safe and in a structured enviroment? Then KIDS CO-OP’s NO BUMMER SUMMER CAMP is for you! Our mission is to develop love of activity within children, while providing a safe and exciting environment where each child can build their individual excellence from the inside out!
Kids love our spacious, modern, indoor, air-conditioned Gymnastics, Tumble, Fitness and Dance facility which is filled with Foam Pits, Tumble and Air Traks, Trampolines, Spring Floors, Stardust Dance Studio and much much more. Weather is never a concern here a KIDS CO-OP campers say, “who cares if it’s raining outside there is always tons to do inside!”
Campers are grouped according to age and participate in developmentally appropriate activites on site, we also offer off site¬†swimming at the¬†Hanover Township¬†Pool on¬†Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, weekly Field Trips¬†and/or guest speakers are brought in¬†depending on the Theme of the week. Please call 610-861-9151 for information on summer camp pricing, availablity,¬†extended care times, summer price¬†packages and remember above all ¬†to make your child’s summer a NO BUMMER SUMMER at KIDS CO-OP!